Staging to Sell, What Every Realtor Should Know
In today’s market, it is important for associations and brokerages to offer continuing education and professional development courses that broaden the horizons of their members as well as keep them informed of industry trends.
As a RESA Pro and RESA Approved Instructor, we are certified to offer the Staging to Sell, What Every Realtor Should Know 3-hour MCE class to real estate agents. We are dedicated to advancing excellence and professionalism in real estate staging as well as educating real estate agents on the benefits of real estate staging.
Why Choose RESA for your real estate staging education?
- Staging to Sell, What Every Agent Should Know is the official curriculum of the Real Estate Staging Association (RESA)
- Approved for 3 credit hours
- The most up-to-date information on real estate staging
- RESA Approved instructors are required to pass a vetting process that includes submitting an application and references, as well as submitting a video demonstrating their speaking skills
- Instructors are required to take a Train the Trainer class as well as pass a teaching exam
- RESA Approved Instructors are required to hold the RESA-PRO designation, which is a higher-level designation based on passing an ethics exam and adhering to a strong Code of Ethics
- Affordable class and completed on only 3 hours
- Agents earn the RESA Certified Staging Advocate (RESA-CSA) designation
A real estate professional completing this designation class will understand:
- How to avoid the risk of breach of duty and negligence claims by offering staging as an optional source to their clients
- How to protect their clients from litigation by knowing what questions to ask a stager
- How to use home staging to reduce disclosure issues
- Standard staging contract clauses
- The cost and value of home staging, ROI factors
- Importance of leveraging marketing efforts with staging, photos and Internet presence
- How buyers think and how staging influences them to buy
- Home staging statistics and facts
- How to collaborate with a home stager
- Course comes with over 50 staging tips that agents can use immediately
- How the entire pre-market staging process will benefit your client and secure your relationship as a true advocate for their best interest
Book a class today
Use the form below or call us at (727) 914-8553 to schedule a class for your organization.