STAGING TO SELL, WHAT EVERY AGENT SHOULD KNOW
In today’s market, it is important for associations and brokerages to offer continuing education and professional development courses that broaden the horizons of their members as well as keep them informed of industry trends.
As a RESA Pro and RESA Approved Instructor, we are certified to offer the Staging to Sell, What Every Realtor Should Know 3-hour MCE class to real estate agents.
AGENTS SHOULD BE IN TUNE WITH THE POTENTIAL UPSIDE TO PROPER STAGING
A real estate professional completing this designation class will understand:
– The cost and value of home staging, ROI factors
– The importance of leveraging marketing efforts with staging, photos and internet presence
– How buyers think and how staging influences them to buy
– How to collaborate with a home stager
– Home staging statistics and facts
– How the entire pre-market staging process will benefit your client and secure your relationship as a true advocate for their best interest
– How to avoid the risk of breach of duty and negligence claims by offering staging as an optional source to their clients
– How to protect their clients from litigation by knowing what questions to ask a stager
– How to use home staging to reduce disclosure issues
– Standard staging contract clauses
– Over 50 staging tips that agents can use immediately
Upon completion, agents will earn 3 MCE Credits and the RESA Certified Staging Advocate (CSA) Designation
Instructor: Milena Mateev, RESA Approved Instructor
Florida DBPR Provider Number: 0006845
Course Number: 0017744 (3 Credit Hours)
Call us today at (727) 914-8553 to book your class!